Nancy Miller is an experienced paralegal licensed by the Law Society of Ontario (formerly known as the Law Society of Upper Canada) and has been serving London and area* since 1999, primarily focused in the areas of:
Provincial Offences Court including:
- traffic tickets (except big rig MTO charges)
- trespass to property charges
- liquor licence act charges
- municipal by-laws
- Smoking Act charges
- dog owner liability
- fire code
- and many others (to learn why you should possibly fight a charge click here)
Debt recovery including Small Claims Court representation up to and including trial plus Judgement enforcement. Small Claims Court currently has a jurisdictional limit of $25,000. For more information on debt recovery and Small Claims Court issues, click here.
Document preparation within paralegal scope of practice and process service
* Service Area: London, St Thomas, Woodstock, Kitchener-Waterloo, Hamilton, Cambridge, Mississauga, Stratford, Guelph, Strathroy, Goderich, Sarnia, Chatham and Windsor.